Georgia is not accepting new Clients at the moment
Hypnotherapy, Bach Flower Remedies Newcastle upon Tyne
The Beauty Of Life – Mind therapies offering Hypnotherapy, and Bach Flower Remedies covering Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside and the North East of England in person.
We also offer Bach Flower Remedies Internationally via Skype.
Georgia Fragkouli – Hypnotherapist, Registered Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner, Newcastle
I grew up in the beautiful Greek island of Crete where I went to school and college. In 2002 I moved to the UK to Newcastle upon Tyne to study Marketing and then Supply Chain Management. People have always fascinated me and even then, I knew I wanted to do something that would help people. My working life over 10 years included Senior Sales, Production Planning and Project Management from retailing, aerospace and fast moving customer goods. I have worked in some of the most prestigious companies worldwide, such us Arcadia Group, MaxMara, CAV Aerospace, Procter and Gamble and Nestle.
About 10 years ago I went by chance to talk to a Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner and later on with a hypnotherapist and I was hooked. I realised this was a gift I have to help people. I started my training as a hypnotherapist and Bach Flower Remedy practitioner and have been expanding my knowledge ever since.
I also like to think that, since I have had first-hand experience of many of life’s problems and painful situations, I have greater understanding of what my clients are going through. I was bullied at school, moved countries and tried to settle and work in stressful and very demanding corporate jobs, I had extreme phobias, suffered with stress, suffered panic attacks. On top of that, felt low self- confidence at times. I have also known the pain of migraines. It was by sorting these problems out for myself that I learned how best to help others.
I am now happily settled in the North East where I have my private practice for hypnotherapy, life coaching and bach flower remedies. In my own time, I love spending time in my garden looking after flowers, which I love so much, attending yoga classes, and when I have time I love traveling. I am constantly updating my skills, so as to be able to help my clients as effectively as possible.
People tell me that I am very patient and calm therefore making them feel at ease while in my company. I hope this is so!
I am a highly professional and ethical person ready to support and help anybody who wants to enhance positive change or changes and fulfill the meaning of a beautiful life.
I am an excellent non-judgmental listener. All my clients say that I have a great intuition and authentic way helping them unlock their full potential. I always work and maintain the highest standards of ethos, non-judgmental and confidential qualities thought my therapy sessions.
Following a session, some of my clients report experiencing:
- Totally confident and re-energised with a great understanding of their goal.
- Relaxed and lighter
- Stress free and calmer after each session.
- With a stronger willingness to achieve a positive change as they trust my full commitment and support.
I am looking forward to meet you so we can walk together through your positive change.
Qualifications & Expertise
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills- Chrysalis Organisation
- NLP Master Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Bach Foundation International Registered Practitioner Level 1,2,3
- MSc Supply Chain Management & Logistics- Northumbria University
- BA(Hons) Marketing Management- Northumbria University
- Pain Management Through Hypnosis- London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder & Panic Attacks- MindBody Breakthrough
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts & The Inner Critical Voice- MindBody Breakthrough